Friday, September 18, 2009

Good News

We're getting ready for another one of these!

(Raegan on the day she was born)

I'm 13 weeks. Still feeling pretty sick and really...really tired, but also very excited to add another sweet pea to our family. I had a doctors appointment yesterday and everything seems to be healthy. The doctor did and ultra sound which was a pleasant surprise and I was able to see some great shots of the baby. I saw a perfect view of its hands and feet which made me really happy.
Raegan came along with me to the appointment and was freaked out by everything going on. I think seeing me being worked on and having the doctor and nurse around me worried her. She escaped the room at one point and started running out of the office (all while I'm in a hospital gown laying on the table) I think it was the receptionist that brought her back. I was surprised she was so bothered by everything, poor thing. But on a positive note, during the ultra sound the nurse picked Rae up and showed her the baby on the screen and Rae started pointing and clapping.

Thats our good news!

27 comments:

j,d and little b said...

YIIPPPPEEE!!! Good thing.. you two make cute kids! Congrats!!!!

Lori said...

Ah!!! Congratulations! And you have such beautiful babies... it'll be fun to see what this little one looks like. Yea!

Erik & Nicole said...

Congrats! I am excited for you! I am also pregnant and 13 weeks too!! I am due March 23rd. I took Owen once to the doctor and he will not be going back! I switch with girls in the ward to watch him. Congrats again!

The Chadd said...

aww Linds thats so cool!!! big congrats guys!!!!

Stephanie said...

How wonderful!!!!

Jared Zane said...

OH my goodness! Im so so excited! I wonder what it will be? Yay! I can't wait to find out! Rae is so cute as always!

The Price Family said...

Congratulations!!!

Colby, Sarah, Owen and Griffin said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you guys! I'm so glad you are in the Northwest now, hopefully we'll see you more often when we come visit my parents!!!

Ali & Trev said...

That's so exciting!! Congratulations!

TODD + ANNIE said...

YAY!!! I have been waiting for you to share this news! We can't wait to find out what you are having. Either way, you made one DARLING baby last time and I am sure the second will follow the trend. I had forgotten how incredibly beautiful Rae was as a newborn. That picture is so cute. We are so excited for you guys. We miss you lots, wish we could come visit soon. Take care!

Lauren + Joey said...

Congratulations!!! :) Love reading about your adventures! Glad things are going so well!

Lauren

sheila said...

Thats awesome. Congrats Seth and Lindsey.
Rae will make a great big sister.

Meg said...

Yay Linds! I am so excited for you guys. I just wish I was going to be around to witness all the growing! I can't wait to find out if it is a boy or a girl. Rae is going to be an awesome big sister! Miss you!

Ryan and Megan said...

That is, indeed, good news!!! We needed some of that. Congratulations guys! By any chance are we still considering Santa? I love that name. We love you and can't wait to see you in November!!

THE BELL HOUSE BLOG said...

YEAH CONGRATS FINALLY! I am super happy for you guys that is so wonderful to hear, I can't wait to find out what it is!

shira said...

awesome! congratulations you guys! that is soooooo exciting!

Troy, Tami, Linken and Pierson said...

Congrats!! Such great news :)

Erin said...

hurray and congrats! I'm so excited for you guys! especially for you to have another adorable little one!

Zak and Emily Smith said...

I'm so excited for you guys!!!

kim huish said...

Congratulations! Another cousin for Benton! I hope you start feeling better soon!

Erin Lee said...

woohoo! Here's to another beautiful baby of yours ;) I'm so happy for you!

Kate said...

Thats GREAT news...we need more raegans in the world!! congrats you too. Hope all is going well with dental school and oregon.

Kindsay and Erik said...

Linds and Seth! We're so happy for you guys! That's such wonderful news!

Curren and Marcee said...

HOORAY!! Congrats Linds! That is so exciting~ What a lucky baby on the way:)

brooke said...

I am so excited for you guys!!! I am not sure if you heard that I am too, and judging by how far along you are, we are pretty close. I am due on March 25th they think.

Lisa said...

Congratulations, what wonderful news! Raegan will be such a cute big sister! Hopefully you will be feeling better soon...take care.

Cassie said...

yayy! i'm glad you posted on my (lame/non-existent) blog or else I wouldn't have seen this! congrats!!! i am so happy for you guys and can't wait to tell quinn, when he gets home from studying :-)