Hi friends. Hi mom:) Things are going well. Seth had his first day of dental school on Monday and everything went smoothly. The house is basically unpacked and organized, I still have pictures and art to hang but other than that its all looking good. We have an awesome ward, with a good group of younger families who are also going to OHSU for dental school. Raegan will start nursery in September and there are a lot of cute kids her age . She's going to love it.
We had about a week before school started to move in/ explore Oregon a little bit. We spent a day at Canon Beach and it was really beautiful. Seth has always talked about taking me there. Its one of his favorite places. We ate some really delicious seafood, walked along the beach and enjoyed each others company.


Rae sticking her tong out at the waves.





12 comments:
Yippeeee! We are in Washington now so we should plan a weekend to hang out! We visited the Oregon coast too and I love it! I want to move there so bad!
So good to see you made it there ok and are starting to get settled. In fact I can't beileve how settled you already are, that's impressive!! I love these pictures - especially little Rae sticking her tongue out at the waves. So cute!
thanks for the update- glad to hear things are going so well! you all look great and happy and what a beautiful beach!
Yay! I am glad to see your new life has begun! It looks like a good life to be starting. We miss you guys!
Corbin is actually Meg, whoops!
Beautiful family! It was fun to spend a night with you guys before you left. Good luck with school Seth! Love you all.
so cute! We want to come visit oregon sooo bad and are PRAYING that we get into school there! Such a pretty place! Glad to see you back again, hopefully you will update more! How fun for all the young families in your ward! i cant believe rae will be in nursery! crazy!
yay! you're back blogging! I love these pictures--it is one place i've always wanted to visit. How exciting you get to live there!
Send me your email address. I have pics from our dinner party :)
tamarajryan@aol.com
how exciting to finally get settled in! i bet your place is adorable and super organized, i need to be more like you and meg. we miss you guys so much. rae is so cute, i love the pic of her sticking her tongue out! hope all is well! tell seth good luck with school, we are so stoked for you guys!
Hi Linds, Rae is sooo cute! Good luck in dental school:) I know Seth will do awesome.
Cannon beach!!!! one of heaven's on earth! Glad you guys love it! and congrats on little one on the way! :)
Post a Comment