The summer has flown by and we are just two weeks away from moving to Portland. Our move is the topic of conversation between Seth and I about 95% of the time. We are just so excited to get there and start this new chapter of our lives.
This summer we have been in Park City, Wichita Kansas and Oklahoma City. We have a few more days here in Oklahoma before we fly back to Utah for a week to pack up and spend time with family. I've been lucky this year to have my two sister in laws here and my brother in law too. It's been fun having family to spend time with during the summer.
Raegan is becoming more and more energetic and animated. She has become really comfortable in the water. Last week she started ducking under the water (head and all) then popping up fast and clapping for herself! ha ha so funny. I guess those swim lessons finally clicked! On Seth and Jared's day off we decided to do a round of golf. The girls mostly drove the carts, ate snacks and cheered our guys on, but I tried a few holes and I have to say it was really fun.
Well here are a few pictures from our golf day. I have lots of Rae from the summer on our camera, but I'll have to wait to get our computer unpacked to upload them.
Rae is up from her nap! Got to go:)
Victoria-me-Rae-Jessica

Tori and Rae
Raegan

7 comments:
Oh Rae is so beautiful! That bright blonde hair and her blue eyes, mmmmm. What a doll. We hope you three will have some time before you make your big move. (We know how hard it is to squeeze everyone in!) We are excited for you guys to move and for us to come visit you! Love you all.
Linds! It was so nice to catch up with you today! Good luck with the move to Portland, I'm sure you'll love it! Raegan is so adorabe and looking so grown up with her teeth and long hair! We miss you guys and hope all is well!
yay thanks for the new post I love all those pictures! I know you guys are so busy but I would love it if you could squeeze me in for a quick get together before you go. Call me when you have a sec!
finally! it's been forever! I'm so excited for you guys to move to oregon! What a fun place to live! Rae is getting so big, and she is so pretty! glad you guys are still alive and doing so well!
Aw I miss that cute little face...she is seriously so cute linds! I am glad you are having fun on the mainland! We miss yall here!
Look at those cheeks!! She's gorgeous!!! We need more pictures ASAP!! You are going to LOVE portland, it's gorgeous. Ryan and I will be back for the week of thanksgiving. If seth has class that week, we should be able to see you. Wouldn't that be great? We'll also be there around Christmas time, probably right when you guys would go back to Park City. Oh well- we'll figure something out. Call me, we need to catch up!- you are also looking gorgeous by the way. Love you!!!
I cant believe how big you little one has gotten! She looks like she is a bundle of fun.
Post a Comment