I am so proud of you. You are one year old. You have made your dad and I happier than we ever thought we could be. We love you. We love your fluffy white hair, your baby blue eyes, your snuggles and kisses. We love it when you laugh and do silly jokes. We love hearing you chirp in your crib when you wake up from your naps to let us know your ready to play. We love watching you learn and grow and explore new things. You are so smart, so sweet, and good. We can't imagine life with out our Raegan. Happy first Birthday sweet pea.





7 comments:
i cant believe she is already one! happy birthday rae!
Happy 1st Birthday Raegan! Looks like an awesome party! She has grown so much in her first year. Congratulations to her proud parents! She is an angel.
Happy Bday Rae! You are the cutest little thing ever! I don't want you to leave!
Happy Birthday baby Rae! I can't believe it was a year ago when we went to visit you in the hospital to meet the most adorable newborn ever! We love that girl soooo much. I wish we could have been at the birthday party, it looks so fun at Rae's cupcake looked good!
That was probably the fastest year ever. I can't believe she's ONE!! It seems like Ryan and I just went to visit you when you got back from the hospital. I was shocked because you were up getting us drinks, looking so cute and acting so peppy. You're my hero Linds.
Her party looks like it was so fun too. You are becoming quite fancy with the camera these days! Hurry up and get off of those islands already so that we can see you guys!!! We miss you!
Wow, time flies! She is such a doll and you are the cutest little family!!!
aw! our last day there! what a fun party, and day, and week!!!! we miss you guys!!!
Post a Comment