Friday, March 13, 2009

Fun in the sun



9 comments:

Erin Lee said...

Linds-she's turning into a little girl! Where did that baby go??? She always looks so stinkin' cute ;) Love these!

TODD + ANNIE said...

Ah that last one of her smiling is SO CUTE! These pictures of her as a Hawaii baby will be so fun for her to have when she is older. What a sweet girl. We are getting so excited to see you all soon.

Meg said...

So fun! We are really going to miss having you guys around!

THE BELL HOUSE BLOG said...

Oh my she is a doll! You are going to miss Hawaii so much. Oh well life must move on right?!

shira said...

those little girls are too cute! how long til you guys are back on the mainland? enjoy hawaii while you can!

Angie said...

What cute pictures of Rae, Linds. They are darling! It's been awhile, how are you? It's fun to see how big she is getting!

Jason, Kim, & Kallie said...

LInds those are the sweetest pictures! I miss the sun. I miss you too!! Hope your cup is flowing over :).

Lindsay said...

Hey there! Wow your girl has gotten so big! I cant believe it has been a year already. Your little family is so cute. I hope all is well with you.

Jason, Shaunna, and little B said...

Happy Birthday Little Rae!! =)