Ahhh Linds, I am just sitting at work feeling very bored, lonely and wanting to go home. Those sweet pictures of Rae were just what I needed. I LOVE, LOVE her hair! She is like a fuzzy duckling. So CUTE! Have a good weekend you guys. And Happy Valentines Day!
how cute! we missed you guys at the beach today- but it was a pretty windy day so no one wanted to stay too long. hopefully it will be better next week!
those pictures are too cute. I love the little editing that you did, it makes the pictures so much more amazing. Any word on where you guys are going to be headed???
yeah raegan! rockin' the pony tail and tie dye shirt! hippie in training! she is so cute! we miss you guys and hope all is well! give me a call when you get a chance linds.
8 comments:
Ahhh Linds, I am just sitting at work feeling very bored, lonely and wanting to go home. Those sweet pictures of Rae were just what I needed. I LOVE, LOVE her hair! She is like a fuzzy duckling. So CUTE! Have a good weekend you guys. And Happy Valentines Day!
how cute! we missed you guys at the beach today- but it was a pretty windy day so no one wanted to stay too long. hopefully it will be better next week!
those pictures are too cute. I love the little editing that you did, it makes the pictures so much more amazing. Any word on where you guys are going to be headed???
Sooo cute! We love you Rae, and your fuzzy hair, and your tye dye shirt!
haha I love that little pony tail sticking straight up!
Just so you know, I'm visualizing that you and Seth end up in Portland!! I'd rather have you in Buffalo, but I'll take what I can get. :)
yeah raegan! rockin' the pony tail and tie dye shirt! hippie in training! she is so cute! we miss you guys and hope all is well! give me a call when you get a chance linds.
Love the shirt! We hope you guys are doing well! You will have to let us know how the whole Dental school application process is going!
Post a Comment