Monday, February 9, 2009

Raegan in the Sky



10 comments:

Anna K. said...

Ha! wowwww! that's an awesome picture!

Stephanie said...

nice!!

Stacey said...

That's a great picture...and taken right at the perfect time! Good job! I'm always a little too early or too late!
You need to teach me how to do "cool" things with my pictures...like the rounded edges!!! It looks great!

j,d and little b said...

Linds! I want my pictures to look cool like yours!!!

Christy and Drew said...

Wow! That picture is amazing Linds. Great to see you are doing well!

Kimberley said...

That awesome but makes me nervous! So cute though and I'm loving the rounded edges... What's the secret? I love your little mama possy over there- looks like a blast!

shira said...

i just love that girl's legs! i wanna squeeze them! i got your package in the mail!!! thanks so much! i am so excited to see my little baby in the outfits! we super miss you guys! hurry up and get back to the mainland so we can see you guys. any word on dental schools for seth?

lindsey said...

Ok, ok I'll spill my secret. Go to picnik.com that is where you will find all sorts of fun tricks to do with your pics!

Ali & Trev said...

That picture is awesome Lindsey! I am excited to see Reagan when my parents and I come out in March! Last year when I was there, you were almost due and I wanted her to come so bad before I left ha

Ryan and Megan said...

Beautiful Lindsey! When did you become such a good photographer?? I'm so impressed!