The other day my sister Amanda and I were folding laundry while Raegan was busy playing with her toys. After watching us shake out our clothes, carefully fold them up and set them aside, Raegan started picking up pieces of clothing shaking them above her head, then setting them in a pile next to her. It was probably the cutest thing I've ever seen. I'm so happy I have such a good helper girl to do laundry with!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
Rae is soo so adorable. What an awesome helper!
That is the cutest thing I have ever seen! It's crazy how little kids catch on to things. She is adorable!
Oh my gosh Linds. Rae is one of the sweetest things I have ever seen! She makes me so excited to be a mom, as do you (someday!).
That is so cute!!!
oh my gosh she is adorable, I LOVE how she scoots. So cute!
so cute! and i love how she scoots around!
it's killing me being gone at all these interviews. i can't wait to get home to my baby and baby's momma!
Rae is such a good little copy cat! So cute!
easily one of the cutest kids ever! (and you know how picky I am with kids) I can't believe how big she is Linds!! I wish she'd come here and do our laundry. :)
so smart..so smart.. Rae you are too cute!
I know this is totally random but where did you get your crib? That is the style I want and I have only seen it on one place online.
This is crazy!! She is growing so fast!! She is so smart.
Post a Comment