CONGRATULATIONS! We totally know what that feeling of relief and excitement feels like! What a huge weight lifted off of your shoulders. We are so excited for you!
Linz, Seth, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! We are soooooo excited and so proud of you guys. You three are blessed, we knew Seth would get in exactly where he should. We LOVE you little family of three. - Papa Ray
Linz, Seth, Baby Rae, CONGRATULATIONS! We knew you would get in exactly at the right place, you are bless and deservedly so. We're so happy for you and love your family of three. -Papa Ray
WOW CONGRATULATIONS SETH!! Way to I know it has been a long hard road for both of you! I admire your persistence and endurance and wish you both the very best as you continue on to the next adventure. Does this mean Seth starts in the Fall?? I am so excited for you guys!
I am so proud of you sethro. I am so happy you will be so close. By the way little Rae is about the cutest little girl I have seen in my life. I cannot wait to see her in April.
12 comments:
CONGRATSSSSSS!!!!!! that is so exciting!!
man that must be a great feeling! congrats you guys!
where are you guys going! congrats! finally the teeth biting is over!
We are headed to Portland Oregon OHSU. Oregon Health and Science University. Thanks for the congrats, we couldn't be happier!
YEAHHHH!!! We are so excited/relieved/happy for you three! That is so awesome. Congrats Seth on all of your hard work. It looks like it paid off!
CONGRATULATIONS! We totally know what that feeling of relief and excitement feels like! What a huge weight lifted off of your shoulders. We are so excited for you!
Linz, Seth, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! We are soooooo excited and so proud of you guys. You three are blessed, we knew Seth would get in exactly where he should. We LOVE you little family of three. - Papa Ray
Linz, Seth, Baby Rae, CONGRATULATIONS!
We knew you would get in exactly at the right place, you are bless and deservedly so. We're so happy for you and love your family of three.
-Papa Ray
Congrats! That is such a great accomplishment. That will be so much fun for you guys.
WOW CONGRATULATIONS SETH!! Way to I know it has been a long hard road for both of you! I admire your persistence and endurance and wish you both the very best as you continue on to the next adventure. Does this mean Seth starts in the Fall?? I am so excited for you guys!
I am so proud of you sethro. I am so happy you will be so close. By the way little Rae is about the cutest little girl I have seen in my life. I cannot wait to see her in April.
I am so excited for you! Portland is so pretty.. It's no Hawaii, but I'm sure you will love it!
Post a Comment