You have no idea how much I miss that Hawaii sun! I think it's a very real possibility that I might die here. It's not supposed to get above freezing for the next two weeks! I was just telling I have no idea how people live here long term, I am looking forward to the day when we get back to the sunny west coast. It's fun, just COLD!!! Make sure when you guys come to visit, it's in the summer!!
2 comments:
look at her waving! what a big girl! did you make your sling or buy it? i looove the fabrics!
You have no idea how much I miss that Hawaii sun! I think it's a very real possibility that I might die here. It's not supposed to get above freezing for the next two weeks! I was just telling I have no idea how people live here long term, I am looking forward to the day when we get back to the sunny west coast. It's fun, just COLD!!! Make sure when you guys come to visit, it's in the summer!!
Post a Comment