Rae is such a big girl. This was her first time eating Rice cereal. She was all about it. Loved it. Now she has a bowl before she goes to bed every night. Which means she has a bath every night too. Oh this girl just melts my heart. Such a sweetie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
oh my goodness, she is so darn cute! Looks like she loves her rice cereal!!!
She is growing up so fast!
She is so darling in that little chair.
oh my gosh. i want to eat her chubby legs! soooo cute!
Oh my GOSH she is adorable. those cheeks crack me up I just want to squeeze her! (is that weird?)
oh my gosh!!!!!!!! She is soooo cute!
Rae is getting so big! Sorry we missed you guys while you were in town...you are such a cute family. Hope all is going well!
You guys have been MIA lately. I hope things weren't too crazy with check-ins. Raegan is so darn cute in that chair thing. Devin and I think she's awesome and super adorable!
Oh my gosh (that looks like the way I'm required to start my comment)...so...OH MY GOSH; but really, what an adorable grandbaby. I can't believe how big and even cuter (who know that was possible) she has gotten since you've left Utah. Hawaii seems to agree with all you you. We miss you and see you soon.
Love, Oma Sammers
Oh my GOODNESS. Not joking, the cutest thing I've ever seen! bring that to Utah please so I can see it first hand :) Love you guys!
Post a Comment