OMIGOSH Lindsey! I am still laughing! I am sharing Cunningham Muffins with everyone I know! I laughed out loud at it in bed as I was about to fall asleep last night! Thank you for handing me a laugh that keeps me going! When I saw bits a glass muffin and pictured you laughing at it, I went right back to 7th grade, and laughed like we did then! It seems like your great sense of humor has not changed one bit! LOVE IT!!
5 comments:
wow, so many choices! It's a toss up between Han Solo muffin and Blood.
my favorite is the invisible muffin and meg said she didn't like any of them
OMIGOSH Lindsey! I am still laughing! I am sharing Cunningham Muffins with everyone I know! I laughed out loud at it in bed as I was about to fall asleep last night! Thank you for handing me a laugh that keeps me going! When I saw bits a glass muffin and pictured you laughing at it, I went right back to 7th grade, and laughed like we did then! It seems like your great sense of humor has not changed one bit! LOVE IT!!
That is seriously creepy and exactly what I needed on a quiet sunday morning! haha
That is totally creepy hilarious... Like a super bizarre dream!
Post a Comment