Ahhh home. Is there anything better!? It feels so good to see my family. We've had a lot of fun showing Raegan off to the grandparents. She is one very loved little girl. Raegan got to meet her great Grandma Anne the other day. We spent the afternoon at her house then played around and had dinner on the grass. It was pretty amazing to have four generations together. Its weird to think that my mom, Raegan and I are all here in this family because of one women. Craziness.
Raegan has definitely added to her bag of baby tricks since we've been here. The other night she pulled her binki out of her mouth, then put it back in all by her self!! She also started to roll onto her sides by her self, and she found a new obsession with ceiling fans. She just loves, loves, loves ceiling fans. If I lay her under one she'll be entertained for who knows how long. which works out nicely since we are going to have one in our new apartment at the Hales:) lucky girl.
Raegan has definitely added to her bag of baby tricks since we've been here. The other night she pulled her binki out of her mouth, then put it back in all by her self!! She also started to roll onto her sides by her self, and she found a new obsession with ceiling fans. She just loves, loves, loves ceiling fans. If I lay her under one she'll be entertained for who knows how long. which works out nicely since we are going to have one in our new apartment at the Hales:) lucky girl.

5 comments:
Linds! I have been trying to get a hold of you like crazy! I am pretty sure I have the wrong number for you, so you need to call me because I HAVE to see you, and we are headed to St. George on Sunday... so call soon! Thanks!
Glad you get to have some family/friend catch up time! Wish I could mee baby Rae too- I know smach is siked! Have fun!
you look so pretty in the pic with raegan! and raegan looks so adorable with that big smile!
she has gotten so big! her smile makes me melt!
she is beautiful Linds! Meg gave me a little update on you guys when i saw her at her baby shower. Glad everything is going well. Say hello to Seth for me! take care, and have fun with adorable daughter!
Post a Comment