Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Our First Family photos






Okay so here are some full on belly shots! These were taken by our friend and former yoga instructor Natalie Norton, who is an amazing photographer. I really wanted to look back on my pregnancy as the beautiful miracle that it is and she did a great job of capturing that. Only four weeks left!

7 comments:

The Waites said...

Lindsey! Oh my gosh, I think you are one of the most adorable pregnant women I've ever seen! You look so beautiful. I'm so excited for you and Seth. Congratulations! I can't wait to see pictures of the little one!!

Jared Huish said...

haha, i love your pictures. the one where seth is in the background standing there just cracks me up for some reason, it's like he's saying, yeah baby, look what i did.

Nate and Jamie said...

Look at that belly! We are way excited for you guys and good choice on the name, by the way! Super cute.

Christy and Drew said...

Lindsey! I had heard through the grapevine that you were expecting an addition the the Huish family!
Your pictures are adorable... you are beautiful.
Congratulations to you and Seth!

katie speed said...

I love the one of you standing on the reef... you are the cutest pregnant girl ever.

shira said...

i'm sure you are so sick of me saying this but your belly is so cute! i can't wait to see baby raegan!

Anonymous said...

Linds I absolutley LOVE these pictures. I love all the pictures and posts on your site you are so creative and talented. I miss my friend. Call me soon!