Tuesday, February 12, 2008

New Beginnings


So this is the start of our new  blog. Its also the count down to our family of two becoming a very happy family of three!We can't wait. I am especially excited to begin enjoying this sweet little girl in my arms and not in my tummy. I think Raegan and I are both beginning to notice the lack of space we have to work with at this point! Seth and I have just about everything set for her big arrival. We are on the last week of our Lamaze class, the last chapters of our pregnancy and parenting books and we recently had a tour of the hospital I'll be delivering at. (yeah, we don't mess around!) Knowledge is power!! 

2 comments:

Meg said...

Oh my GOSH!!! Your blog is soooooo cute!!!! FRom Corbin

Move over corbin, I'm so stoked that I can leave comments now. FRom Meg

j,d and little b said...

Love that you have the new blog...the old one was cool but these Kine are WAAYYY MO BETTA