Friday, February 15, 2008

The Nursery



Here is cute little Raegans nursery (if you can call it that!) As you can see she is right next to mom and dad. But when space is limited you just  do the best with what you have to work with and I'd say we did pretty good. My mom sent us the most beautiful baby blessing dress for Valentines Day and I love it so much I hung it over her crib! Thanks mom!

2 comments:

kimmy girl said...

k...so i might have a tear in my eye. it is just so sweet that you are so ready for her. her bed is made! also, props on the nursery! Before I read the caption I thought these were inspiration pictures from magazines! good work miss mom!

TODD + ANNIE said...

Thanks guys. Yes Linds, you inspired me to spice up the blog a little. You two look totally prepared to have this girl. She is a lucky baby.