Monday, February 25, 2008

Deepest Fear!!

For those of you who know me best you know that I have an Intense fear of spiders. They are basically out to get me. They are sneaky little creeps and I hate them. With that being said, I am very sad to repot that over the past week seth and I have found not one, not two, but THREE CANE SPIDERS in our house! I was going to put a picture of what a cane spider looks like, but I literally couldn't stand the sight of them long enough to do it. Basically they are huge monster spiders that need to die. I am seriously losing sleep over this and having to get up and go to the bathroom 5 times through the night isn't helping the situation. I'm planning on riding my bike over to the store this afternoon and purchasing a little thing called a "spider bomb". Then Im going to bomb the heck out of my house and hopefully that will be the end of this very scary nightmare!! 

P.S
I have to give serious props to my STUD husband who killed all three cane spiders like a champ!! I don't know what I would do with out you!

7 comments:

.From Her. said...

Ok. Calling a cane spider a "spider" is like simply calling Godzilla a dinosaur... It just doesn't quite describe it's hellish state of freakiness. Sigh. Oh my gosh, I hate those things more than anything else! I feel your pain. Truly! Each encounter with one, I swear, takes away ten years of my life, due to heart failure...

j,d and little b said...

Ewwwwwwwww why do those things even exist!? I feel yur pain Linds! Those things are made of the devil

Meg said...

Linds! I can't believe it! Were all of these encounters filmed, if so I must see them.

Jason, Shaunna, and little B said...

Lindsey, do you remember when we trapped those spiders in my basement, actually I think someone else trapped them, but then we would shake them....yikes! I think I even have pictures of it!!!!

Lori said...

Hey! Jamie told me where I could find your blog. Remember Allen & Lori from the summer?! We are so excited for you guys to have your baby. And your family pictures are amazing. Love it! Anyway, just wanted to get keep in touch! I'll be officially blog-stalking you guys now! :) Our blog is thefrostfam.blogspot if you wanna check it out sometime to see pictures of our little guy, Benson. He's 3 mos. old now... crazy! So fun. See ya!

Spencer, Erin, Parker and Ben said...

Linds-Finally saw your blog and a few things- first of all, I am so sorry about those CANE spiders. OH my gosh, they are the worst thing on the face of the planet, I've heard. I actually NEVER saw one when I was in HI believe it or not but Angie's house was infested so I hear lots about them. Another thing- you're due so soon! I had no idea it was so soon and you look GREAT! How fun. And also, I love looking at your blog because I find all these people I know- Dan, Corbin and MEgan and Nate- I didn't know you knew him! I totally knew him well. Please tell him hi for me. It's been a VERY VERY long time since I talked to him and it was really fun to see pictures of his family. and one more thing- Angie and I might be out there for a week in the summer so if you're around, we'll hang out. :) Good luck with EVERYTHING with the baby! How fun! Can't wait to meet the little person. It's amazing!!

Anna K. said...

Yesterday I was in my car and I looked at the window and there was a cane spider right by my head! Luckily the window was closed and it was on the other side. It made me jump that's for sure!