Christmas was wonderful. There was lots and lots of snow which was so fun. The girls had a blast building snow forts, snow men and of course tubing at the cabin. Sadly we don't have many pictures because we left our camera charger in Portland (my bad). But I do have these beautiful pictures my sister in law took of my girls for our Christmas cards this year!

Now we are back in the groove of things. We have five more months of Dental school and then we are off! Off where you might ask? We don't know! Ha! But it's going to be awesome. Seth is flying out to San Antonio Texas next Thursday to look at a great job opportunity there. So that could be a good option for us. We would have lots of sunshine again!
These next few months will be pretty eventful with our baby girl (Kate) on her way, graduation for Seth, saying good bye to all our friends here in Portland, and then moving...somewhere...
But we are excited. They are all good changes and we are ready for them all. So bring it on 2013! We've waited so long for you to come!
Here is Raegan getting her teeth cleaned by the best dentist in Portland:)



3 comments:
Your girls are so beautiful! Excited to see your next one and also where you will end up. So many changes!
Hey Linds, Love the name Kate! I am so sad I didn't get to see you while we were in town. We will be back in May, so hopefully we can catch up then and I could meet your new baby too:)
Super cute Linds. What a blessed family. Someday I'm going to have a Jane that I hope is half as cute as yours. I'll be excited to see what's ahead for you guys.
Post a Comment