My little Ballerinas.
This is Raegans new preschool. This school is a gem. I am so glad we found it. Raegan will have a wonderful year here. I only wish I could have had Jane attend here as well. It is seriously the best preschool ever!
Jane is in a little art program. She goes for two hours and they do all sorts of fun things, but mostly they paint a LOT! And Jane LOVES to paint. So its a good fit.
This was one of our visits to the pumpkin patch. I swear we go at least two or three times every year. Its just so fun!
Here is Jane with her super warty (kind of gross) pumpkin. I tried to put this back twice, but she would find it and and say "Mom why you put this down?!" And if you are wondering whether Jane has pants on...no she doesn't. That was a two year old tantrum I gave up on. If she wants to wear tights to the pumpkin patch, then she will darn it!


4 comments:
That looks like an awesome dance class and preschool. I'm missing the fantastic pumpkin patches they had in Portland. I hope your pregnancy is going well :)
Love you and your girls so much! I need kids like yours :)
Looks like you guys are loving Oregon! We will be up there in December. Are you planning on staying there?
Fun!! I am really missing your family. We have been pretty busy. We moved to a different apartment because Zane started up school full time and we couldn't do the "office hours" anymore. We want to hang out with you guys! Delmer actually asked about Raegan the other day. It looks like things are going well for you guys!
Post a Comment