Yep. We bought a shotgun. And by "we" I mean Seth. I was a bit surprised at first. Not that we hadn't talked about getting one, we had. I just wasn't expecting to right now! But....I have to say there is some peace of mind knowing that if the worst were to happen, we would have more than our kitchen broom to defend our family. We had an scare where we thought we were being broken into (no worries it was nothing) but it really made us realize how unprepared and helpless we would be if that were to happen.
So don't come a knocken!!!!

4 comments:
HA HA HA I just couldn't imagine him using a gun but he looks pretty good there. We have two guns as well and it does give you a nice feeling to think that you have some protection.
I love that you guys actually did this. I don't think anyone will be messin with you guys anytime soon :) Seth looks pretty intimidating!
For some reason Seth holding a shotgun makes me laugh...out loud. :) I love it. We have a little ax we use when we go camping in the nightstand by my bed. haha Not going to be very useful in an emergency...I need to work on my throwing skills...:)
I wish you would have posted the picture with Seth and the gun without his shirt on. It is the funniest picture I've ever seen :)
Post a Comment