This seriously might be the cutest thing I have ever seen in my life. I had a lovely chat with Rae today at church about Christmas. She is too cute for me to handle.
Picture perfect moment! This makes me excited to have a girl :) Thanks for the Christmas card. Todd and I pulled it out of the envelope and both let out a big "Ahhhhhhh" at the same time. I guess we both love the Huish family!! Hope to see you soon. xoxo
These pictures are PRECIOUS!!! So sweet. I love having two little girls. Isn't it the best.
By the way, I don't know if you guys are planning on being in Park City for Christmas but we are going to be there that week if you guys want to catch up and grab lunch or something. We would love to see you guys if it works out. My number changed, it's 619-550-8007.
10 comments:
LOVE IT! sorry i never called you back last week, I need to call and catch up with you. LOVE YOU GIRL
LOVE IT! sorry i never called you back last week, I need to call and catch up with you. LOVE YOU GIRL
This is the cutest thing ever! What sweet girls! Also, your Christmas card is darling! Thanks!
You have GOT to be kidding me. This is the cutest post ever! Only one more week until I get to see these little chickadees right?! Ahhh! Can't wait!
This seriously might be the cutest thing I have ever seen in my life. I had a lovely chat with Rae today at church about Christmas. She is too cute for me to handle.
This is the cutest thing ever! How fun!
this made me so happy to see, what darling girls you have!
Picture perfect moment! This makes me excited to have a girl :) Thanks for the Christmas card. Todd and I pulled it out of the envelope and both let out a big "Ahhhhhhh" at the same time. I guess we both love the Huish family!! Hope to see you soon. xoxo
These pictures are PRECIOUS!!! So sweet. I love having two little girls. Isn't it the best.
By the way, I don't know if you guys are planning on being in Park City for Christmas but we are going to be there that week if you guys want to catch up and grab lunch or something. We would love to see you guys if it works out. My number changed, it's 619-550-8007.
Yes! I'm so glad you are putting your cherry pie pin cushion to good use! I bet the girls love it! :)
Post a Comment