Yes so do I! I started listening to Christmas music yesterday. Mr. Josh Groban is wonderful.
We listened to Christmas music yesterday also! One month is definitely not enough.
You know... Justin Beiber just came out with a Christmas album. :) Don't think I won't be playing that at the cabin. <3 you!
Yes tori! I'm getting so excited for the cabin, and mr. Beiber will make it all the better ha!
I've been listening to James Taylor Christmas album all day!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Yes so do I! I started listening to Christmas music yesterday. Mr. Josh Groban is wonderful.
We listened to Christmas music yesterday also! One month is definitely not enough.
You know... Justin Beiber just came out with a Christmas album. :) Don't think I won't be playing that at the cabin. <3 you!
Yes tori! I'm getting so excited for the cabin, and mr. Beiber will make it all the better ha!
I've been listening to James Taylor Christmas album all day!
Post a Comment