I have been totally spoiled for the past week. It started last Wednesday with an awesome Feist concert with Seth. It was kind of last minute, but was so worth it.
Then there was girls night. This was my first time leaving Seth and the girls over night. I have to admit, at first I was feeling a little homesick or something. It was weird not being able to tuck the girls in bed and check on them, but at the same time it was good.
We started our evening eating at the most amazing restaurant called Departure. It was awesome. The food was so, so good.
After dinner we made a little stop at Trader Jo's for some treats, then headed to Hotel Lucia where we had no end of polish and chocolate. We talked till about....mmmm 3am. Definitely the latest I've stayed up in years. It was so nice to be with friends and feel recharged again. I loved coming home to my family waiting to tell me all about their night and the fun they had with dad, which included Seth wining an ipad 2...yep that's right!
So basically I partied all weekend and woke up Sunday totally sick. Jane and I had sore throats, stuffy noses and hearty coughs. After all that, we've spent the last three days recovering at home. But it was worth it:)








3 comments:
Sorry you got sick!! I hope you and Jane are feeling better!!
So glad you got out and had a very full, very fun week. Hope you feel better in time for your big day this week. Happy Birthday! Love ya wish I could sit down and have a chat and paint out nails...maybe one day soon!
lynds-the girls looked adorable in their halloween costumes kissing! so cute!
Post a Comment