Thursday, October 27, 2011

Family Pics

Having family pictures done is seriously a lot of work. Keeping everyone dressed and clean and happy is almost impossible. The below picture was the best family pic we could get. Jane was all over the place & it  was randomly super hot that day so we were all sweating to death. But Katie (the photographer) was super up beat and helpful with keeping the girls happy and distracted. I guess its a good depiction of what our family is right now. Happy and busy:)








12 comments:

Jeff and Rebecca said...

Sweet Pics guys! You got some good shots. Can't wait till we're neighbors in Colorado!

vanessa said...

oh wow, these are beautiful! katie is so good, maybe we need to hve ours done too...

daniellejackson said...

B E A U T I F U L pictures!

Tara said...

They turned out so good! Gorgeous!

Matt and Melissa said...

Oh I just love these pictures. Katie did such a good job at capturing your guys' personality, LOVE IT!

Stevenson and Marissa's Blog said...

I love how these turned out! Cute!

Anonymous said...

Linds! Your girls SERIOUSLY look like angels. Absolutely radiant!

THE BELL HOUSE BLOG said...

One word....BEAUTIFUL! Everything about them is beautiful.

Zak and Emily Smith said...

So cute!

The Price Family said...

The look Great!!!

Erin Lee said...

Linds I am DYING over these! Your family is beautiful!!!

Angie Ora said...

These are beautiful, Lindsey! Your girls are getting so old, I can't believe it.