Oh my goodness...Jane has gotten so big! I would love to squeeze those cheeks! And Rae looks like such a little lady. You always have them dressed so cute Lindsey. And by the way, thank you, SO MUCH for sending me a birthday card. I am sorry I am so late thanking you but it really was thoughtful and put a smile on my face. Hope all is well with you :)
5 comments:
Jane has the cutest chubby cheeks! I love Rae's outfit. I can't believe how old she is looking!
Cute little play date. They look like cute little buddies. And I LOVE Raegan's church outfit, the socks are adorable.
Such cute girls! I will miss seeing you guys at church!
Oh my goodness...Jane has gotten so big! I would love to squeeze those cheeks! And Rae looks like such a little lady. You always have them dressed so cute Lindsey. And by the way, thank you, SO MUCH for sending me a birthday card. I am sorry I am so late thanking you but it really was thoughtful and put a smile on my face. Hope all is well with you :)
Your girls and great, and so are you! So glad we all get to be friends.
Post a Comment