Monday, February 28, 2011

a spot of tea

I love these girls. They are basically everything you could want in good friends. When ever I spend time with them I am left feeling happy, uplifted, and rejuvenated. They are amazing, intelligent, witty women and I am so glad we got to celebrate two of their birthdays with an afternoon of tea. so fun.






Here's to the next generation of incredible women...

4 comments:

Matt and Melissa said...

Oh this is such a cute idea for a birthday party. Looks like you girls had fun!

shira said...

I'm so excited to hear you will be in Cali! We would love LOVE love to come see you guys!!! I miss your cute little fam! Definitely plan to see us! Can't wait!

Jessica said...

I have fallen in love with the afternoon tea tradition, especially being in England the last few years! love it. :)
Glad you are having fun.

Jason, Kim, & Kallie said...

Hey! I was so excited to see Marissa's picture on your blog. We were friends at BYU. I love it when incredible women find eachother and are able to gain strength and spread it all around! Miss you Linds XOXO