Very cute! She is quite the little entertainer!
ha ha what a hoot.
I miss you Linds! It was fun to see this and hearing you makes me want to hang out. I need to enjoy this little doll. She is a hoot.
She is too cute! What program do you use to cut your videos together?
So adorable!! I loved watching this. She's a funny girl!! Next American Idol. For sure.
Danielle,I use i-movie for all our clips:)PSAre you back in town? We need to get together and do our weekly 5!
So cute and quite the little performer!
Linds! I look at this video still like once or twice a week I LOVE it!!! Miss you guys can't wait to see you next! ~victoria jane
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Very cute! She is quite the little entertainer!
ha ha what a hoot.
I miss you Linds! It was fun to see this and hearing you makes me want to hang out. I need to enjoy this little doll. She is a hoot.
She is too cute! What program do you use to cut your videos together?
So adorable!! I loved watching this. She's a funny girl!! Next American Idol. For sure.
Danielle,
I use i-movie for all our clips:)
PS
Are you back in town? We need to get together and do our weekly 5!
So cute and quite the little performer!
Linds! I look at this video still like once or twice a week I LOVE it!!! Miss you guys can't wait to see you next!
~victoria jane
Post a Comment