Monday, September 27, 2010

September

California~


Utah~
Cousin Sophie and Rae enjoying their walk together
The Heber Creeper Train
(Highly recommended, So fun with kids)
Cousins Calhoun and Hannah
We missed Ryder! Jared and Jess you guys better come visit soon:(
And a bit of camping in Portland:) Why not?
This was probably the most fun vacation ever. We had such a good time soaking up the sun in Cali, seeing good friends, Road tripping to Utah to spend time with family and enjoying all the down time in between. School started up again for Seth today and although being on break is so nice, there is still something good about getting back in a routine again with every day stuff. Plus the holidays are right around the corner!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Linds I'm in love with this post and all your photos. You look amazing as always and your little girls are so precious. Love you! -Shaunna

daniellejackson said...

Wow, so many fun adventures! I love Jane on that bench! So cute!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures. I agree, that while the break is much needed and so fun, it is kind of nice to get back to normal life. For now at least. :)

Jessica said...

We did totally miss out! The girls are adorable!!! The beach pics make me jealous. It has been so cold here.

Kindsay and Erik said...

We had such a great time visiting with you guys! We really like you guys. Come back soon :)

Clark + Kjerstin said...

Ah! These pictures are amazing! You have the most photogenic family members! Raegan is so grown up now! Wow!

Matt and Melissa said...

So cute! Why does Raegan look so grown up in these pictures, so funny! I especially love the one with Jane on the bench and you are Raegan playing in the sand. Fun Linds! I am glad you guys are back and I am sort of happy to get in a routine again as well.

TODD + ANNIE said...

There are some darling pictures you took! I love the one of Jane sitting by Jane. So great! It was wonderful as always to hang out for a few hours with you guys. We always enjoy your family so much! Good luck with the next round of classes Seth.

MiShelle said...

I'm so sad we missed you! I was still hoping that we could meet up somehow but Dax was sick and I didn't dare bring him around kiddies. Next time? Please!?! Give me some notice and lets try to make it work. Miss you!

Rachel M said...

oh my GOSH your girls are so cute! I want to squish Jane's little cheeks so bad. Is her hair getting pretty red or is that just the lighting in the pics? They are both adorable and you of course look amazing. Glad to see you're having so many fun adventures but I am sad I missed you on the Utah trip. Let me know next time you're coming to town I'd love to see you guys!

Unknown said...

Lindsey Jane~ everything about your family is beautiful!!!!! Your parents look so well and fantastic, just like they did like 15 yrs ago!!! Seriously!!! They look SO very young and happy!! Please tell them I said so!! Congratulations to everyone in your family for all the wonderful memories and love you have!! Love from Denver,
Leigh