Seth is on a six week break from school and it's the greatest thing ever. We've been touring our wonderful Portland non stop. This is the greatest place and I kinda don't ever want to leave.
Today we went to the OMSI museum and saw the I Max movie Deep Sea. Raegan has never been to an actual movie before, so I was nervous it would be way too much for her. She loved it. The first few minutes of the movie were fish swimming everywhere, sharks darting all around and jelly fish floating up and down and Rae just kept asking "where are they going?" Later it showed something totally bizarre and I said to Seth "what is that?" and Rae looks at me and says "mom! its an octopus!"




3 comments:
I want to visit you guys so badly! Looks fun! We miss you. Your girls are so cute, as always!
Very cute little astronauts you have there!
So much fun! I love that Seth has a break and you can have your husband back for a few weeks. That is so fun! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment