Cute! I love all of the hair! I can see how she looks like her big sister already.
So sweet! I love her cute little outfits and all that beautiful hair.
Wow, she has a lot of dark hair! I am sure it will all turn blonde soon enough I love you and am so happy for you.
Dark hair! She's so pretty! Congrats!
She is so beautiful Linds! She looks like Rae did! Keep the pictures coming!
Wow, now I can see a lot of Rae in her. She is so darling!! I wish we could see her before she gets big. She is just perfect you guys. Sweet little Jane!
Congratulations you guys! She is beautiful! We are so happy for you.
She is gorgeous! Looks so much like Raegan! Congrats again!
Sooooo Pretty!!!!!! aawwww I just want to give her a squeeze!
oh man... so is so pretty. im so happy for you!
Oh my. Lindsay you make seriously beautiful children! I can't wait to meet her. Congratulations!!
she is so beautiful! i love all that hair! i love that fabric in the bottom pic, i want to buy some and make myself a blanket with it!
Another DARLING little girl. You two make great babies! It's a fail proof recipe. Love you guys and love the name Jane!
Awwww she is soo cute! I am so happy for you guys! We can't wait to make another visit and see Jane!
what is up with u guys making the most adorable babies ever?! goodness, be grateful for those genes! she is beautiful!!!!
Congratulations you guys. She has so much hair and is beautiful!!!!
wow she is beautiful. keep making babies. your girls are perfect.
Freaking Gorgeous! What a cutie!!!Nice work guys! Definitely well worth the wait.
WOW! Look at all that sweet hair! She is beautiful:) Congrats
Linds, she's perfect! congrats!
Post a Comment
20 comments:
Cute! I love all of the hair! I can see how she looks like her big sister already.
So sweet! I love her cute little outfits and all that beautiful hair.
Wow, she has a lot of dark hair! I am sure it will all turn blonde soon enough I love you and am so happy for you.
Dark hair! She's so pretty! Congrats!
She is so beautiful Linds! She looks like Rae did! Keep the pictures coming!
Wow, now I can see a lot of Rae in her. She is so darling!! I wish we could see her before she gets big. She is just perfect you guys. Sweet little Jane!
Congratulations you guys! She is beautiful! We are so happy for you.
She is gorgeous! Looks so much like Raegan! Congrats again!
Sooooo Pretty!!!!!! aawwww I just want to give her a squeeze!
oh man... so is so pretty. im so happy for you!
Oh my. Lindsay you make seriously beautiful children! I can't wait to meet her. Congratulations!!
she is so beautiful! i love all that hair! i love that fabric in the bottom pic, i want to buy some and make myself a blanket with it!
Another DARLING little girl. You two make great babies! It's a fail proof recipe. Love you guys and love the name Jane!
Awwww she is soo cute! I am so happy for you guys! We can't wait to make another visit and see Jane!
what is up with u guys making the most adorable babies ever?! goodness, be grateful for those genes! she is beautiful!!!!
Congratulations you guys. She has so much hair and is beautiful!!!!
wow she is beautiful. keep making babies. your girls are perfect.
Freaking Gorgeous! What a cutie!!!
Nice work guys! Definitely well worth the wait.
WOW! Look at all that sweet hair! She is beautiful:) Congrats
Linds, she's perfect! congrats!
Post a Comment