Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Happy Birthday Raegan M.J

My sweet little Raegan.
You are my very own angel. I love you.
You are a light and a joy.
When I think about you, my heart smiles.

I love you , I love you
xo xo
mom






Reverse Lense Photography

Two Years old
Loves:
singing
her babies
taking a nap with Dada's pillow
treats
swimming at the "pooooool!!"
Cailliou
books
painting and drawing
having Seth and I draw her a cookie, baby, bottle, apple and a paci
shoes
playing in the front seat of the car with dad
park (of course)
helping mom with dinner and dishes
Talking to Nana, Papa and Opa on the phone
Having her arm tickled before bed
giving kisses to mom and dad
doing something silly and saying "dad...dad...look"

15 comments:

j,d and little b said...

Happy Birthday Rae! It was good to see you on Skype the other day! You are so cute!

Erin said...

i cant believe she is two!!! happy birthday! she is so stinkin cute!

TODD + ANNIE said...

Those pics are absolutely beautiful. She is such a doll! We miss you Rae!! Happy 2nd Birthday.

THE BELL HOUSE BLOG said...

i love her pictures she is such a doll! I think she is starting to look a little like Seth, I never did before but I see it now! I can't wait to see or new little Huish baby!

shira said...

too cute! awww, little rae is getting so big! i still remember visiting u guys in the hospital! and she's 2! holy moly! soooo adorable! i wish i could see her with her little personality! happy birthday rae!

Kindsay and Erik said...

Happy Birthday Raegan! We miss you pretty girl.

Jeff and Rebecca said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeff and Rebecca said...

Those pictures are awesome! You guys should make some money off little Rae and have her model for magazines and commercials and stuff. The one where she is blowing the dandilion is pretty dang sweet, I don't know how the photographer was able to get such a perfect picture. By the way I need Seth's new phone # I've been trying to call him. I hope all is well with the Huish fam! In case you dropped your phone in a lake and couldn't get your contacts out of it my cell # is 417-576-3567, Call me!

Matt and Melissa said...

Happy Birthday Rae!!! Those pictures turned out so cute!! I love them.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness she is such a little angel! Now where is that baby sister of hers to join her?

And by the way those pictures are amazing. I need that photographer here in Utah!

Kim said...

I can't believe how big she is getting! She makes the most adorable faces!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Rae! The pictures turned out great!

Mo and Chase said...

oh my goodness! those pictures are adorable... only because rae is soooo stinkin' cute!! her personality really came out in those! that is great! and congrats on the new little baby! she's so sweet! sam can't wait to have a play date!!

MiShelle said...

oh my goodness! she makes ME happy too! that picture of her laughing is to die for.

laja5 said...

love your pictures!!! I guess Dave and I could put together a blog with our pictures of our "girl"...Lucy. Hope to see you all this summer!