Monday, February 22, 2010

A walk in the park

Seth keeps telling me that spring and fall are the best seasons here in Portland & so far I totally agree. Last fall was beautiful and had such incredible weather. Now I am getting a taste of spring and loving it already. There are so many trees about to bloom, flowers popping up and the air is so fresh. We have been going on walks and playing at the park almost every day over the last week. I just hope its not a fake arrival and everything turns grey again!

Last weekend we got to visit the beach with our friends the Brintons. It was fun seeing Rae play on the shore and run from the waves. I miss the sand and the water and it felt good to hear the ocean again. We packed a lunch and had a BBQ on the sand. Then Seth and the Brintons went on a bike ride while Rae and I played with her baby in the sand and snacked on the leftover food.

12 comments:

j,d and little b said...

WOW that beach looks amazing!! I have always wanted to go there! and WOW you look like you are going to POP!!!

Josh, Hayley, and Baby Channing said...

SOOOOOO CUTE!!! You guys are so fun! I love it! Rea is adorable!!!

daniellejackson said...

Looks like fun! I love the beach pictures! So sad it's cloudy again today!

Ty and Meg said...

Sadly the gray will definitely come back. For probably a month at least. Portland is lame like that. But I love those adorable pictures. It is always so refreshing to get out to the coast!

kim huish said...

What a fun time! I can't believe how big Rae is. You look great by the way!

Matt and Melissa said...

Oh these pictures are so cute! I love the ones of Rae on the deck, such a photogenic little gal! I am loving the weather too! I can't wait until it is a little warmer and sunnier every day. I don't think we will ever be inside!

Erin said...

glad that the gray is gone! rae is adorable, your belly is so adorable. you look fabulous!

MiShelle said...

Pretty Linds! Not just the scenery...but you too! You look great; you skinny thing. Glad you are enjoying Portland- I think Summer is amazing there too, so 3 outa 4 ain't bad:)

TODD + ANNIE said...

Those are some cute pictures! I am so jealous it is already feeling like spring there. Spring doesn't come in Oakley until June, literally :( I wish we could come visit you guys. Linds, I just want to rub that cute belly. I have already forgotten what that feels like, but I am getting so excited for this new little one. You guys are the greatest!

Meg said...

So cute Linds! We miss you guys, and wish we could play at the beach together!

Unknown said...

Lindsey I love seeing these photos of you and your fam!! Fabulous...I absolutely adore the one of Raegan on the beach running on the sand looking out, it is just beautiful! Not only do you all look fantastic, you take wonderful pictures too!! What great photography! Love you! Hope you are feling as terrific as you look babe.

Karen said...

Linds, Seth and sweet little Rae! What cute pictures! You all look great and happy and it's beautiful where you live! Love and miss you guys!! Take care! It won't be long now until your new little one is here! Karen