We went on a weekend road trip to Washington to visit Uncle Craig & Aunt Melinda. It was nice to get away for a little bit, be with family and eat some really good food that I didn't have to make myself! Plus the doll house and toys they had out was a dream come true for Raegan. She played non stop.
Then we gave potty training a try.....
Then we went to an amusement park. Well actually we played around on Photo booth one night after dinner, but Rae probably had just as much fun doing that as she would at a park. She really got a kick out of it.
She kept pulling Seth & I together and putting her arms around us. We must be in need of a good family photo or something.

This is a favorite pass time of Raes. She loves to get a pile of books (specifically "Cat & the hat" "On the night you were born" and "Poems for busy babies") and flip through the pages while singing. Yesterday she did it for 40min. straight. Which gave me time to unload the dishwasher, make dinner and set the table.
This is just a funny video of Rae playing mommy. She LOVES babies and loves to rock her dolls and sing to them. (Oh, and the head band she is wearing was a kick she was on for like one afternoon. She thought it was sooooo funny to have on her head. And it was:)


8 comments:
She is such a girlie girl. So cute! Glad you had fun in Washington.
Oh my! What a cute little singer! She is so sweet!
hahaha she is a crack up! So dang cute lins! I cant wait to see the next little one!
It is so fun to see her learn and grow. She has the cutest little imagination. The singing is adorable too, I could listen to that in my house all day. We are getting so excited to see what this next little girl is like. Love you guys!
I can't get over how funny that roller coaster picture is! hahaha
We wish we lived closer to you guys so we could have these fun parties with you guys. By the way, I tried to call you the other day but it said your number is no longer in service. So why don't you either unblock my number or give me your cell phone number.
That happy little soul is THE cutest thing I've ever witnessed so help me. I'm so glad you posted these videos.
WOW what an intelligent little girl!!! I am so amazed!! Not to mention how beautiful she is, she looks so much like Seth I think!! Can't wait to see her baby seester!!
Post a Comment