Monday, January 18, 2010

Childrens Museum

We spent our MLK day at the children's museum. Raegans favorite part was definitely the mini grocery store where she could shop for food and check out at the mini check out stand. We spent most of our time in that one room!





8 comments:

Erin said...

she is getting so big! love your baby bump!

Anonymous said...

so much fun. It looks like you guys had a blast at the mini grocery store! You look great too by the way! When are you due again? Hope you're feeling good and not too tired!

Matt and Melissa said...

This place is so cute! I want to go and play with the mini-checkouts...haha

TODD + ANNIE said...

I love her little pig tails! What a fun day. I wish we lived closer so I could join you!

Spencer, Erin, Parker and Ben said...

So cute. It was so fun to see Reagan in person and get her personality a little better over Christmas. She is so cute. And I love these picts. We LOVE the SLC children's museum. If you come to Utah let me know and we can go. I'll get you in free. Hope you'e feeling well!

Jessica said...

Love Rae shirt. Cute :)

Clark + Kjerstin said...

I love the video! The Children's Museum looks awesome!

Kindsay and Erik said...

Raegan is sooo cute! I can't believe how big she is getting! Looks like she had a ton of fun!!!!