

I love that Raegan is becoming more and more interested in dolls and pretending and all of those fun little girl things. We have been going on walks around our neighborhood, but instead of me strolling her, she wants to stroll her baby. Every now and then she will stop, re-situate her baby doll, give it a kiss, and then continues walking. Its pretty adorable.
Here's a fun clip of Raegan and Seth on the teeter-todder at the park.
I got a little worried there at the end.. haha

5 comments:
Seth was just getting a little angry because Rae wouldn't say "da da"! ha ha It is ok Seth, we all know your baby girl adores you! Hope you are enjoying your new home. We miss you guys!
So glad you guys made it to Oregon and hopefully you are enjoying it! Thanks for the cute letter in the mail- you guys are so sweet! Hope to see you sometime soon...
Oh my gosh.. when I am I ever going to see her cuteness again??!! She is so cute... we miss you guys linds!
What?? Rae is so big! It's so cute that she want to take care of her dolls :) How are you liking Oregon? Ryan and I are still totally excited that you're there!!
she is soooo grown up! i bet her little personality gets even cuter everyday...i love little rae! we miss you guys, hope all is well!
Post a Comment