Can you believe we've lived here for three years and this was our first time to Hanauma Bay? Now that we're so close to leaving we are realizing how much we still need to do before we go. The trick is fitting it all in with finals, work and packing everything up and getting ready for the big move.






12 comments:
We can harldy wait to see your beautiful family. Enjoy your last days in Hawaii. We hope the move goes well. Call us if we can help!
Love the pictures. Rae you are so cute, we don't know what we are going to do without you!
You're all so tan!!! I love Hanauma Bay, I'm glad that you're making the most out of your last few days, it's amazing how fast time goes isn't it? I can't believe you had been there for three years already! Good luck with the move, can't wait to see you!!
Linds you honestly have the most adorable girl in the world I love watching the videos and pics you post so I can feel like i know little Rae! Please tell me you're coming to Utah first before moving??? I can't believe how soon you're coming back to the states, fill me in on your plans!
Well I am glad you are livin up your last few days. I think it just hit me that you are leaving.... I don't like it...I don't like it at all... P.S. your pics look AWESOME!
You are the cutest family, I can hardly stand it! I can't believe you are really leaving Hawaii though- good luck with the move and everything! I hear you will be in UT for the summer so I hope to see you on our next visit!
I love Rae. She is so cute! I love your life!
please tell me for easter rae wore her bunny costume from halloween! (or atleast the ears) if so, i gotta see some pics! miss you guys! are you back on the mainland?
You all look beautiful. Hows the move going? Ahh, crazy! I emailed you a while ago... did you ever get it. I don't know if I'm using the right email address. OH and where did you get your white v-neck shirt (way random question I know)
Hi! Are you guys coming to the wedding next weekend? I heard a rumor that maybe you were and am hoping it is true!
alright, that's it, i've had it...i've checked your blog for updates countless times only to be disappointed. we miss you guys and hope all is well!!!
Come back you guys! We miss you :( How is everything?
Post a Comment