Raegan was such a trooper on the plane out to Utah. She didn't sleep as much as I'd hoped, but she was happy as can be so I really cant complain.
The first morning we woke up to this! What a treat. I'm really going to miss having a white Christmas this year:(
Proud Opa (grandpa in German) Huish
Proud Papa Ray

7 comments:
you are soooo lucky you got to see snow! looks sooo refreshing on this no wind day! I am so glad you had fun on your mailand trip! I love the pic of you and seth kissing Rae...too cute!
It was so fun to see you guys last weekend...Rae is a doll!
You have got to be kidding me. Rae is getting so cute!!! Oh my goodness, looking at those pictures makes me miss her! Are you getting excited for Dental School???!!! Make sure to keep us updated!! MISS YOU!!!
i love the pic of you two kissing her chubby cheeks! sooo adorable!
Oh I love Rae's squished cheeks!
Great pics- and I'm totally with you on missing a white Christmas!!!
Christmas should always be white... it is strange how we all love white christmas! Very cute pictures! I have been checking your blog out quite often, I love it haha!
Post a Comment