For the last three days of our trip we stayed in Arizona with our friends Erik and Nicole and their little baby boy Owen. Seth had an interview there and wanted Rae and I to come along and get a feel for the area. We loved it. I can really see us living there & raising our kids there as well. We drove around to different areas and made a stop at a playground to let the babies play. Seth and Rae had fun on the slide. What a good dad.
Thanks Nicole and Owen for playing with us!

4 comments:
oh that little baby...she is PRECIOUS. cant wait to meet her!
This post makes me sad for the future, when you live on the mainland, and I have to look at posts that I am not apart of. I am excited for you guys and the next phase of your life though.
Awe meg! That's so depressing and sad:(
Eah to heck with Dental School! maybe we'll just stay here and be Hale coordinators until we retire.... actually maybe we better stick with the original plan. But Im still sad.
How exciting to be having interviews! When will you know? I can totally see you in AZ- but it's hard to imagine you leaving Hawaii! Poor Meg!
Post a Comment