Here is sweet little Indie. She came August 4th weighing 6 lbs 5.2 oz. & 19 inches long. She is so beautiful and so perfect! She was 3 weeks early and surprised us all!
Meg did awesome, I am so proud of her.
Raegan is very excited to have a friend to play with. Indie was sweet enough to share her cool hospital bed with Rae. I think they really liked each other!
Yaaaay!!! Send our congratulations along. I can't believe how big Rae is, I miss her! By the way, my best friend from Sonora came and visited me in the hospital on the day I was born with her mom. It has been so much fun saying to people as we've grown up that I met her the day I was born! How special!!!
hey huishes, i decided to make today the day i step out of my blog stalking closet and make myself known. just wanted to comment on your adorable chubby not so little thing. we had our second around the same time. how are those dental apps coming?
Dear Lindsey, So I have been meaning to call you forever now but about the time I think about it, it's about 4 in the morning in Hawaii and I really do think that you would probably rather get your precious sleep then be woken up by me. Then, when I think about it again it's time for me to go to bed. This has just not been working out, but I WILL call you soon!!! We got Rae's baby announcement the other day and it is so perfect. I love it! Rae has a place of honor on our refrigerator. So cute. AND, Ryan and I have been watching CSI lately and you guys cannot go to Las Vegas, way to many shady things go down in that city! This has turned long, sorry! I'll talk to you soon!
Ah! How awesome. Tell them congratulations from me! What a beautiful little girl. How fun to have two girls close in age like that. Be sure to tell them both congratulations for me. I love it!
9 comments:
What cute little buddies!!! How fun for you guys! She is so cute.
i love raes dress! so cute
rae and indie in the hospital crib together is the cutest!
Yaaaay!!! Send our congratulations along. I can't believe how big Rae is, I miss her! By the way, my best friend from Sonora came and visited me in the hospital on the day I was born with her mom. It has been so much fun saying to people as we've grown up that I met her the day I was born! How special!!!
hey huishes, i decided to make today the day i step out of my blog stalking closet and make myself known. just wanted to comment on your adorable chubby not so little thing. we had our second around the same time. how are those dental apps coming?
The last picture is my favorite. I love that kid!
The one of the girls together is just too cute!!! SO fun to be there together!
Dear Lindsey,
So I have been meaning to call you forever now but about the time I think about it, it's about 4 in the morning in Hawaii and I really do think that you would probably rather get your precious sleep then be woken up by me. Then, when I think about it again it's time for me to go to bed. This has just not been working out, but I WILL call you soon!!! We got Rae's baby announcement the other day and it is so perfect. I love it! Rae has a place of honor on our refrigerator. So cute. AND, Ryan and I have been watching CSI lately and you guys cannot go to Las Vegas, way to many shady things go down in that city! This has turned long, sorry! I'll talk to you soon!
Ah! How awesome. Tell them congratulations from me! What a beautiful little girl. How fun to have two girls close in age like that. Be sure to tell them both congratulations for me. I love it!
Post a Comment