Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Surrounded By cuteness to the Max

Look how big Rae is getting! I really think she has significantly grown even since we got back from Utah. Lately she has been very interested in her feet (as shown) They have become her new favorite pass time. What a joy. There just isn't anything more beautiful to me than her little face!



10 comments:

Ryan and Megan said...

Alright Lindsey, explain to me how the cutest child in the whole world can get even cutter? That doesn't make sense. Seriously, she is soooo beautiful I can't get over it! I can't decide who she looks more like, you or Seth... I love that picture of her and Seth, priceless!

Ryan and Megan said...

by the way... I meant cuter, not cutter.... I should probably start re-reading my comments before I post them from not on :)

Jason, Shaunna, and little B said...

Linds! Your little girl is beyond adorable!!!

Stephanie said...

she seems like such a good natured little chub!

shira said...

i love the pic of her with seth. she is too darn cute! tell seth he has no excuses for not opening the door once he takes his test today! (p.s. good luck on it)

Rachel M said...

oh my gosh look how adorable she is! I love the bottom right pic where she's smiling so big. I love that she's so into her feet!

My Dearest Rich said...

Lindsey, those pictures sure are adorable! I LOVE when they discover their feet! I am on the mainland right now, but I'll be back by Tuesday night cuz I have to work then! HA! I can fix your hair if you need me to, and lets get together! I'll call you on your home phone when I get back! xoxo

Erin said...

SHE IS SO CUTE AND GETTING SO CHUBBY! i LOVE IT! JAMES THINKS SHE IS ADORABLE TOO! CONGRATS TO SETH FOR DOING SO GREAT ON THE DAT!!! WE WERE SO PROUD!

Kimberley said...

Such a cutie- And something about her growing up a little, I can see a little more Linds in her face...

lindsey said...

Erin~ thanks for the congrats to seth, he did really well, Im super proud of him. I heard James did awseome too. (we have such studly husbands!!)