

When will it be, when will it be?!! Seth and I went to the doctor on Wednesday for a check up only to find out that I am showing all sorts of signs that little Rae could arrive any day now.
Some of our friends have been wanting us to post a poll to guess what day Raegan will come and how much she will weigh. Sounds fun to me!! My due date is March 20th so keep that in mind. Also, I was no slouch of a baby weighing almost 9 lbs. but Seth was a perfect 7.5 lbs. We are still thinking about what the prize will be for whoever guesses the closest, but it will for sure include a big snuggle from Rae when she gets here:) Which come on... that sounds pretty awesome.

17 comments:
So very very exciting! I can't wait to come and meet her! I'm guessing March 18th and she will be 8lbs 6 ounces
OH YAY!!
March 19. 8 lbs 2 ounces.
Hmmmm....March 17 9 lbs
Hmmmm....March 17 9 lbs
Are all you guessers tying to kill me?!!! 9 lbs!!?? If I have a 9 lb baby I want some sort of a trophy or award.
I'm guessing March 15th 7 lbs 8 ounces...oh yeah, come on Rae, don't let me down!
March 16th and 7lbs 12 ounces! cant wait!
Fun! I want to play the guessing game
Saturday March 22 and she'll weigh 8lbs
March 18th, 7lbs 8 ounces. I have butterflies for you Linds! This is so exciting! We love you and can't wait to see when that little girl decides to show her face.
Hmm... March 13, 7 pounds 11 ounces. Yay I'm excited for you both!
I guess March 18th and 8lbs exactly. -Meg
I guess March 17th and 7lbs 8oz. -Corbin
I love this! Ok so I am going to guess the little doll will be 8 lbs and 1 little oz. And she will be here on March 18th. And right away she will say... "I want to go to Iowa to visit Kim and Kallie..." ok she won't say that cause it's still freezing here and you are in Hawaii. So she will say, "Have Kim and Kallie come to Hawaii right away". Sounds good!
Lindsey, what do I get if I'm right? Just kidding, okay March 24th and she is going to weigh 7lbs and 8ounces. I can't wait to see her!!
my guess is march 14th weighing in @ 7 lbs 10 ounces!
Brent guess is tomorrow night, being the 12th. He says it will weigh 6 lbs 9 ounces. When I looked at him because he answered so quickly he said, "what you don't believe me?". he's pretty sure of himself.
i'm guessing it will be March 21st.
baby reagan will weigh 7lbs. 8 ounces. i can't wait to meet little raegan!
Everyone in TVA was talking about this game so I thought I would join in. Though I have an advantage of knowing you haven't had your baby thus far.....or have you?
My guess, the 21st of March weighing in at 8 lbs. 6 oz.
does this count that its already the 21st? haha well my guess and jesse's guess oddly enough we agree on this is easter and 7lbs 14 ounces
Post a Comment