


Seth and I have a nice long humble road ahead of us as far as school and work is concerned. Seth has one more year of undergrad, then four years of dental school and maybe even two more years after that if he decides to specialize. But the both of us agreed we would rather put in our time in the beginning, then take it easy after things get going. With that being said... once Seth has officially earned the title "Seth W. Huish D.D.S," and has started his incredibly successful dental practice and we are rolling in the dough there are a few things I am going to splurge on.
1) Always having fresh cut flowers in my house. I love having fresh, colorful, fragrant flower to look at, it makes me oh so happy!!
2) Having really nice kitchen appliances and tools. For instance a dish washer, a kitchen aid mixer, and a vita mix blender!!! Oh that would be so fun!
3) A craft room for me and our kids. Im talking the works! Shelves of crafting supply, paper, paint, a sweet sewing machine, tons of funky fabric, yarn you name it!
Until then, I am of course happy to be able to enjoy the flowers outside, wash my dishes by hand and do my crafts on the floor of our living room. But it sure is fun to look forward to being a little spoiled in the future:)
I know you all have a few dreams your looking forward to... care to share!?

6 comments:
I dream about that mixer every night...holy cow...I WANT ONE SOOO BAD! That along with my own personal chef and I think I could be preetttyyy happy!
Linds, you guys are doing it the RIGHT way! Picture having the craft room, and the fresh cut flowers, and the dishwasher/garbage disposal, kitchenaid, even a backyard, and TONS of things to keep your kids busy, only to put it ALL in storage, rent out the house, and move to nasty TVA. You truly never realize what you have until its gone! Oh the adventures of life. Can't wait til you guys are the big millionaires, and get to have all the fun luxuries of life! :)
Linds. I would have to second the fresh cut flowers. Todd gave me tulips for Valentines Day and they are still sitting in our kitchen, half dead, because I loved having them to bring things to life. Another secret dream of mine is to start my own little photography bussiness with a room in my house devoted to it. I LOVE your pictures on your blog. That girl who took the photos did an amazing job!
Hi Linds, So great to hear from you.
Cool new blog. Yeah, Erin and I may be coming out there this summer, we'd love to anyway. We'll definitely come see you in your cute place with your new little RAE! You're due so soon - I'm so excited for you!
Keep in touch. Give Seth our love.
oh, and to answer your question, i'd buy plane tickets around the world. that or a scuba, pretty much the best invention ever. xox, angie
P.S. I need to get my eyelashes tinted soon!
Amen I totally agree with you. I can't wait till our dentists start bringing in the money so we can spend it!
Post a Comment