Here is the latest belly pic. It's huge I know. I get the most intense looks from people when I walk around. Their eyes get really wide and it seems like they might be trying hard not to stare but they can't help it. I get a lot of comments like "wow your about to pop" and "do you have a basketball under your shirt?" I usually say it feels more like a bowling ball.

8 comments:
Oh my goodness...when you say it like that, only 9 days left, it just makes it seem like ANY SECOND now! I was wondering if she would make her guest appearance sooner than we thought after your back pains the other night! We shall see! I had a dream you and I were at the beauty supply store, and your water broke, and I had to rush you to the hospital, and we had to call Seth so he could rush to get there too! WEIRD! Can't wait to meet her! People probably look at you weird because you are SO itty bitty, from behind you can't even tell your pregos! Then you turn around, and WHAM....There lies the bowling ball! Ha ha! j/k Maybe your belly will start scaring away the Cane Spiders!
i love your skirt! and i love your belly. it is soooo cute. It only looks huge cause you are so tiny! i cant wait. you guys are going to be GREAT parents!
I check your blog everyday to see if the little one has come yet! I can't wait to see pictures! You are seriously the most darling preggo I've ever seen!
You really do look like the fake-pregnant because you are so skinny with a total bowling ball! So cute and so Exciting!!!! Any second now!
You really are the cutest pregnant lady I have ever seen! I too check your blog daily to see if your little one has arrived. How exciting!
You are almost there! Ok so I was just looking at your blog and Jason walked by and asked "is that real" haha. And I agree... your yummy belly only looks so big because you are so tiny. Kiss Kiss for baby Rae.
That little girl still hasn't decided to show her face yet? I think I just got a little too excited when I placed my bet on when she would grace us with her presence. Oh well! Hang in there Linds and we are so excited for you all!
LOVE IT! You look so happy and fantastic. You may be getting weird looks now, but you are that girl that will fit in her pre-prego jeans the day she comes home from the hospital. It's all so exciting. Good luck with everything!
Post a Comment